The RigiBelt is a non-magnetic mechanical actuator
Like all push chains, the RigiBelt is a purely mechanical actuator. Unlike the classic chain, however, the RigiBelt merges two sub-chains of form-fitting elements such as the rows of teeth of a zipper, and thus forms a solid drive block. In the passive state. The partial chains can be wound up and stored in a space-saving manner.
All materials are non-magnetic: the toothed elements are made of hard plastic, the belts of flexible plastic. The drive mechanism is partly made of stainless steel or anodized aluminum.
The standard model can be adapted to special environments. The application areas range from medical technology to warehouse logistics.
Specifications and benefits:
- Flexible belts
- Non-magnetic materials
- Horizontal and vertical transfer
- Easy installation
- Low weight
- Runs from 100 mm to several meters with or without guidance
Examples of applications:
- Horizontal movement of MRI examination tables (magnetic resonance tomography)
- Camera movements on self-driving vehicles
- Automatically opening / closing windows
- Military applications